it's hard to train like MMA boxer, but it's worth it. The strength and condition of Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) require a lot of dynamic and compound actions. MMA has a very high requirement on the body, and the fighter needs to be able to generate huge energy, speed and explosive force. A successful MMA training program will enhance strength, increase vital capacity, improve core stability, develop strength and speed. Plyometric push up
you can make this explosive change in a classic movement, whether it's time or repetition (i.e. 25 to 30 seconds or 15 to 20 times). You will aim at your chest muscles, triceps and shoulders. Methods: starting with the standard push up position, sit with both hands on an elevated platform about 4 to 6 inches high. Do a traditional push up and inhale as you descend. But when you push back, use the maximum force to lift your hand to the floor and lift your hand and upper body from the floor to the top of the box. Put your hands on the ground and repeat. More advanced version, instead of walking down your hand, repeat plyometric push up and down boxes. Be sure to bend your elbows slightly when you land, and be ready for the next push up - never lock your elbows. Keep your abdomen strong and don't let your hips droop.
correlation: 10 push up changes make the body stronger.
2. The lunge jump
is a very fast action in time (for example, 25 to 30 seconds). The main muscles in this sport are the legs, including the quadriceps, hamstrings and gluteus maximus. How to do it: start in a square position with feet as wide apart as hips. Jump into lunge, right foot forward, left foot backward. When you land, immediately lower your back knee to a 90 degree angle until it almost touches the ground. Jump out of the lunge position, start with your front heel, and return to the starting position when your feet are off the ground. Repeat with the left foot forward, making sure the back knee is below the hip and the front knee is folded over the front heel. Keep your chest and shoulders back.
correlation: 14 muscle training tire training action integral:
3. This core stability training - also for your shoulders - is a good time exercise. From 30 to 45 seconds. If you don't have a heavy bag, you can use squash, Bosu or gym ball. Method: first, do the bracket type, put the elbow on the heavy bag. Your elbows should be directly below your shoulders and your upper body should be lifted out of the bag. Feet shoulder width apart, with weight on the heel. Keep the abdomen tight, keep a proper plank position, and push one knee into the heavy bag when exhaling. Before changing legs, put your feet back on the starting board. Be sure to keep your spine intact - to prevent sagging of your lower back and hips - and pull your navel over your spine.
related: the top 15 cross fitness exercises you can do at home. Corkboard
as the board changes, you will aim at your shoulders, chest, triceps and scalenus. From 10 repetitions to 20. Method: start to do push ups with feet shoulder width apart and hands directly under the shoulders. Place your right knee on your left elbow, rotate your right hip, open your left hip, fold them up, exhale and contract, and properly integrate with your core. Reset to the start position before repeating the same action on the other side. With the knees on the elbows, the hips may move slightly forward as they rotate to the stacked position to achieve full range of motion in this sport.
correlation: 30 day AB challenge score:
5. The core blasting exercise of the fitness ball under the hand-held rotating dunk
is better to be carried out after the completion time, so it starts from 30 seconds and is carried out at the speed of 45 seconds to 1 minute. You will really feel burns on your arms, quadriceps, gluteus maximus and abdomen. How to do this: stand on your shoulders feeling shoulder width apart, about two to four feet from a solid wall, hold a pill with your hands clasped and face the wall. Rotate the ball to the side behind the hips and press the hips back with the hinge. Once your hand is spinning behind your hips, push your hips and hands forward and release the ball to the wall in an explosive, controlled motion. When exhaling, you release the ball to contract and participate in your core. Catch the ball and return to the starting position. Repeat this step, changing sides each time.
correlation: 10 fitness balls moved to waistline cutting points: Travis McCoy / travismccoy. Com
6. Squat jump box
ready to jump! Repeat this plyometric exercise eight to 12 times to strengthen your lower body (quadriceps, hamstring and gluteus maximus, to be exact) and generate more energy. How to do it: standing facing a box or platform, you can comfortably jump on it with your feet (the lower the better, when you start). Feet shoulder width apart or slightly wide, hips half way down - hands behind you. Drive through your feet, throw your arms up, explode onto the platform, land in a square position, your feet flat. When you are balanced on the platform, squat down to the full squat. When squatting, be sure to start from the hip when squatting, and start from the heel when squatting. Back from platform to start and repeat.
correlation: 16 necessary cross coordination moves points: Travis McCoy / Travis McCoy. Com
7. The core strength and stability of sitting dumbbell stable fist is very important for MMA fighter, because almost all movements originate from it. You can do this exercise for up to 45 seconds or 1 minute, starting with 30 seconds. Method: from the sitting position, lift your legs a few inches off the ground, and lean your upper body back slightly. Bring your chin to your chest and contract your abs to maintain balance. With a two to eight pound dumbbell, place the weight on your chin, palms inward. When you are ready, start alternating straight arm punches from your chest, fully extend your arms outward and rotate your hands with each punch so that your knuckles are up. For more difficult progress, hit the head with one punch, each time with the bicep fully extended to the ear.
correlation: is the famous "rock IV" training montage really a good exercise?
Credit: Travis McCoy / Travis McCoy. Com
8. The ball passes from squat to chest
in regular rounds, starting from 30 seconds to 45 seconds or 1 minute. When you exercise, your arms and legs strengthen. Methods: stand with feet shoulder width apart from a solid wall about 2-4 feet away, and lift the ball directly under your chin. Squat, with weight shifted to heel, hips down, back back back, keeping ball just below chin, chest up. Break out of your squat, push your arm forward, throw the ball on the wall, and the arm is fully extended. When catching the ball, it bounces off the wall and puts it back under the chin, keeping the chest straight throughout the action.
correlation: 9 sandbag actions, will let you smash Credit:
9. Dumbbell up / down
is similar to burping. This kind of endurance and overall strength exercise is a good time to do. Try starting with 25 seconds to see if you can work to 45 seconds. How to do it: start in an upright square position, feet shoulder width apart, and lift dumbbells (8 to 15 pounds) on your side. Pull your shoulders back and keep your chest up. Bend your knees and squat on your hips, similar to squats, but instead place your hands / dumbbells on the floor, just outside your feet. Kick your feet back to put you in a push up position. Immediately bring your feet and knees back to your chest, keeping them shoulder width apart. Stand all the way to your starting position with dumbbells around you. To make progress, when you fall on the floor, add a push up.
correlation: the most difficult 15 anytime and anywhere exercise actions points: Travis McCoy / travismccoy.com
10. Side high knee
speed and agility are key. The purpose of this exercise should be to minimize the time your feet touch the ground. It's best to stick with this agility exercise for a while. First 30 seconds, then 45 seconds. How to do it: set three cones or bars (4 to 12 inches high, equally spaced) on a straight line. Starting at one end of the line, move laterally through the cone with the knee and arm exerting force. Your knees should be at least as high as your waist. When walking between cones, each foot should touch the ground once. When you step on the outside of the ice cream cone, you should use your outside feet to change direction quickly, only once on the ground. Hit the ball with the sole of your foot (not with the heel) and knock the foot to the ground.
correlation: the top 15 actions are to adjust the function of gluteus maximus:
11. To increase vital capacity and overall endurance, you need to combine speed and agility running. Do a series of exercises that take about 20 to 30 seconds to complete. Method: set four equally spaced cones (each about 10 to 20 feet apart) on a straight line. Start with the first cone and sprint to the second. Bend down and touch the cone, then push back to the first cone, keep a low position when moving backward, arm force, and foot touch the ground. Once you get back to the first cone, sprint to contact the third cone, then press the pedal back to return to the first cone. After returning to the first cone, sprint to the fourth cone, then push back again to the first cone. After returning from the fourth cone, repeat the action in reverse order - first sprint to the third cone, then sprint to the second cone, then sprint to the first cone.
correlation: 13 what every man should do to improve his sexual life.
12. Komodo lunge
this whole body strengthening action can be in f or distance or time. For example, you can walk 30 to 50 feet or 30 to 60 seconds. No matter how you measure it, you will feel burns on your shoulders, chest, triceps, scalenus and abdomen. How to do it: starting with push ups, when you extend your right knee to your right elbow, the right hand is slightly backward, the left foot is backward, and the left arm is forward. Slowly extend your right arm forward, slightly off the floor, and place your left knee on your left elbow. When your left knee touches your left elbow, your body will fall back to where you started. Repeat this step, alternating each step forward. Keep your abdomen tight and your hips low, in line with the rest of your body.
correlation: 41 of the most difficult core training Credits:
13. This explosive exercise aims at your core, arms and legs at the same time. Methods: use the fitness ball, start from the movement position, and put the ball on the chest. Your feet should be a little wider than your shoulders. First, lift the ball over your head, take a deep breath, and place your hands on both sides of the ball. When you exhale, quickly drop the ball off your head, sink your hips, and then throw your arms down, trying to use your grand slam to generate the most power. When you release the ball, your hips should drop to the squat position, your chest should stay up, your arms should lean to the ground and back slightly. Catch the ball while bouncing and repeat for 30 to 45 seconds.
correlation: ultimate back strength training points: Travis McCoy / Travis mccoy.com
14. Scissor steps for toe contact
get ready for some serious aerobic exercise and coordination! This speed and agility training is best done in 30 to 45 second intervals. How to operate: use the fitness ball, tire or other raised circular platform, start facing the platform, with one toe on it and the other foot standing opposite. When you're ready, lean back a little bit, alternately choose which foot is on top of the platform, keep the light on your foot, and hit the floor and platform with only the ball of your foot (don't hit with the heel). As you continue to change your feet, take a turn around the platform. This action should be as fast and effective as possible, changing the direction of rotation every 3 to 7 seconds.
correlation: 12 you can easily move at any time to strengthen your feet and ankles.
reputation: Travis McCoy / Travis McCoy. Com
What do you think? Have you ever tried MMA, boxing, karate or other types of martial arts training? How did you like it? Please be there.Leave a comment and let us know.
correlation: train like a professional football player with these sandbags